Windows 7 support has ended

Get Windows 10 to continue receiving support.

Upgrade now

Windows 7 Blue Screen (BAD_POOL_CALLER) stop 0xC2 (0x7, 0x109B, 0x1, 0xFFFFFAB004B2A068)

Hi

I first apollogize for my bad English. I am not an native English speaker.
For a few weeks I am having trouble with my Windows 7. First problem occured after Win7 update (KB26398), that caused a BSOD when my AVG started a antirootkit test. I used system recovary and than I disabled the update. I thought the problem was over, but it started again after a week. It didnt occur with AVG anymore, but it had been while I was using my Bluetooth driver. I disabled the Bluetooth driver and uninstaled my virtual CD/DVD drive program, because AVG tech support saw its driver as the cause of the problem. Today the problem started over again, this time with my MFP aplicattion, when trying to disconnect from the printer. I reinstalled the program to a newer version, but the problem didnt go away. Since this one never was problematic I am turining for help here.

I also run chkdsk and memtest, booth didnt find a single error. But its true, I ran the memtest only once and only two cycles (i turned it of after 200%)
I am sending my latest minidump files in this link:
LINK

I thank you in advance for any help

EDIT: The Windows update is KB2639308, not KB26398. I am sorry for the bad info
Answer
Answer

It appears that AVG tech support or someone may have enabled the Driver Verifier and then did not disable the Driver Verifier afterward.

The most recent crashes may be the result of having the Driver Verifier enabled and the Driver Verifier may just have an issue with the GenHC.sys driver.

I would suggest to "turn off" the Driver Verifier:

Start > type verifier in the Search programs and files box and press "Enter" > Delete existing settings > Finish

Disabling the Driver Verifier may be all that is necessary to stop the current BSODs from occurring

Looking at the previous minidump files the btfilter.sys (Atheros Blue Manager driver) appeared to be causing the BSODs however the avgscana.exe (AVG scanner) was the process that crashed.

Hopefully that issue has been resolved.

The installation of the KB2639308 may have been a coincidence.

The Driver Verifier in a previous crash did pick up the dtsoftbus01.sys (Daemon Tools driver) as "misbehaving"  but that may have been a problem with the Driver Verifier and the dtsoftbus01.sys

Also, because of the issue with the AVG antirootkit test I would suggest to run a scan with the following two applications just to see if they pick anything up:

Malwarebytes Antimalware (free version) - do a "Quick Scan":

http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free

TDSSKiller:

http://support.kaspersky.com/faq/?qid=208283363

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2018 Views 2,470 Applies to: