Unable to find NVIDIA drivers after system recovery/factory reset!

Hi,

I have recently did a factory reset on my PC due to some issue with too many files corrupting each other, on attempting to install NVIDIA drivers back I was unable and found out that I do not have NVIDIA GPU or it just couldn't detect it somehow. I had used NVIDIA drivers perfectly on my PC before the factory reset though, so I am really puzzled and frustrated. I only see the Intel Driver in the Device Manager under the Display Adapter.

My PC's (or PREDATOR G3610) info: - Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

- Intel Core i7 processor 2600

- NVIDIA Geforce GT545 3GB

- 16GB DDR3 memory

- 2TB Hard Drive

- Multi-in-1 Media Card Reader

- Wireless LAN

I thought I merely had my Intel Driver enabled while my NVIDIA Driver disabled in the BIOS, but I was wrong.. I don't see the NVIDIA chipset at all in the BIOS.

While trying to install a NVIDIA Driver, I had also came across an issue whereby I am unable to do so with a message displaying: "This graphics driver could not find compatiable graphics hardware.".

To my utmost appreciation to whomever is attempting to assist me in resolving my issue. Let me know if you still need any info about my PC. Have a great day everybody! :)

Cheers~

Answer
Answer

Option 2: Automatically find drivers for my NVIDIA products try here if you have not already done so:: http://www.nvidia.co.uk/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-uk

Microsoft Office Professional 2021
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2019
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
Microsoft Office Professional 2003
Windows 10 Professional
HP ProBook 470 G4

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 5, 2024 Views 452 Applies to: