I bought a new sd card ! i connect the sd card to pc to transfer files . the sd card is 32gb micro sdhc class 10 . and the android phone is alcatel pop c9 . but the problem is not with the alcatel but with the sd card or the pc ! in the beggining i normally load the sd card photos,videos,files . but then approximatelly it shows a messagage Error code 0x80070570 , and then the sd card doesnt work normally because it appears some files and folder names like chinese letters , and its weird also because the folder has big capacity (sometimes 70gb says on properties of this weird folder) ! this happen only when i transfer files from pc to the sd card after some minutes !
- i format the card many times , i even tried fat32 , also ntfs , also throught the andoid phone format , but nothing changed .
- i runed three different antiviruses (each seperate from each other) , but there is no virus in the sd card !
- i tried also defrag to the sd card .
- i tried also error checking through windows 7 .
- i tried also to format it at lower gb ,for example at 20gb maximum capacity .
none of the above worked . i am so disappointed and i dont know what else to do .
please , help me !
thank you in advance ,
at this point doesnt matter which choice i will click (i mean,cancel,retry,skip) , the result is this at the following pictures :