nVidia Driver Kernel Error Bluscreen Crashes

Over the last couple days my computer has been constantly crashing after displaying a "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered" message.  I have never had this problem before and it only started to happen after I installed a new update for my graphics card from Nvidia called "nVidia Graphics adapter WDDM1.1 Graphics adapter WDDM1.2 Graphics adapter WDDM1.3 other hardware - NVIDIA Geforce GTS 450".  I have looked at all sorts of forums for help on the issue but so far have had no luck.  So far I have tried:

1. System restoring to 3 weeks before the new driver update.
2. Clean uninstalling my graphics card drivers and reinstalling from the original factory disc.  I even kept the internet off for this so it would not update the drivers at all and I would end up with the oldest drivers possible.
3.  I even took my graphics card out and cleaned it to make sure it was ok, it was pretty dusty but cleaning it didn't solve the problem either.

Finally I gave up today and changed my PC to run off its crappy integrated graphics card that I have not used in years.  I don't think I will be crashing any more but I will have to see.

For the record:  I have NEVER overclocked anything in my computer and I have never had any problems using my graphics card to play games.  The card is a Geforce GTS 450 and is about 2.5 years old now.

Below are links to the last bluescreen crash I had today, including a picture of the report and the dump file.

Picture:
http://postimg.org/image/ol8afsikr/

Minidump file:
http://www73.zippyshare.com/v/89503873/file.html

If it helps at all the specs of my computer are:

nVidia Geforce GTS 450 graphics card
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
6 GB RAM
Quad Core AMD processor @ 2.9 GHz

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Answer
Answer
If you are running on integrated graphics without issues, and when running on the GPU + various different driver versions you get crashes, the video card itself sounds like it's faulty.

Regards,

Patrick
Debugger/Reverse Engineer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 28, 2018 Views 851 Applies to: