Question

Q: How to In stall Epson TM-T88 Driver on WIN 7 This thread is locked from future replies

Thank you very much for your prompt answer RE How to install Epson TM-T88 Driver on WIN 7.

(the driver name: Tmdrve). There are 6 folders at the Printer Driver Folers (Manual, Sample, WIN95, Win98,win2000,WinNT40)

When Select: WIN95, or win98, the driver is (ESCPOS.INF), I get the follwing massage:- can’t install the Epson TM-T88IIR Partial Cut Print Drive. To Obtain a driver that is compatible with the version of windows you are running contact the manufacturer.

When Select: win2000, or winNT40, the driver is OEMSETUP.INF, I get the following massage: Printer Driver was not installed.  Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002).

I was able to set up the printer at another pc, but when I try to print a text page it says:-  Test page faild to print. Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007a).

I must use this driver (TMDRVE) and slect the same Printer (TM-T88IIR Partial Cut) even if I have a new Printer, such as Epson TM-T88V.  in order for the softwar to print nice invoice, and then cut the invoice.  Other wise it would be a mess. 

Every thing was going perfect with WIN XP, but we need to buy new computers for our new customers with WIN 7 pre installed.

Thank you once more and really highly apreciate for your efforts.

Khaled H. El-Zarka

Answer

A:

Download and save the Windows Advanced Printer driver package from here..

http://pos.epson.com/developers/techresdetails.htm?productpk=642

When downloaded, double click the file to start the unzip process..

You will see a PDF document in the list to be unzipped..

Double click the PDF to open it and then save the PDF to your hard drive..

There is a section in the document which explains how to install the printer in Windows 7 32 and 64-bit..

Windows 10 Pro - Start10 - part of a local network which is a '3rd party optimizer-free' zone..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

63 people were helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 119098 Last updated: February 20, 2018 Applies to: