How to In stall Epson TM-T88 Driver on WIN 7

Thank you very much for your prompt answer RE How to install Epson TM-T88 Driver on WIN 7.

(the driver name: Tmdrve). There are 6 folders at the Printer Driver Folers (Manual, Sample, WIN95, Win98,win2000,WinNT40)

When Select: WIN95, or win98, the driver is (ESCPOS.INF), I get the follwing massage:- can’t install the Epson TM-T88IIR Partial Cut Print Drive. To Obtain a driver that is compatible with the version of windows you are running contact the manufacturer.

When Select: win2000, or winNT40, the driver is OEMSETUP.INF, I get the following massage: Printer Driver was not installed.  Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000002).

I was able to set up the printer at another pc, but when I try to print a text page it says:-  Test page faild to print. Operation could not be completed (error 0x0000007a).

I must use this driver (TMDRVE) and slect the same Printer (TM-T88IIR Partial Cut) even if I have a new Printer, such as Epson TM-T88V.  in order for the softwar to print nice invoice, and then cut the invoice.  Other wise it would be a mess. 

Every thing was going perfect with WIN XP, but we need to buy new computers for our new customers with WIN 7 pre installed.

Thank you once more and really highly apreciate for your efforts.

Khaled H. El-Zarka

Answer
Answer

Download and save the Windows Advanced Printer driver package from here..

http://pos.epson.com/developers/techresdetails.htm?productpk=642

When downloaded, double click the file to start the unzip process..

You will see a PDF document in the list to be unzipped..

Double click the PDF to open it and then save the PDF to your hard drive..

There is a section in the document which explains how to install the printer in Windows 7 32 and 64-bit..

Windows 10 Pro - Start10 - part of a local network which is a '3rd party optimizer-free' zone..

75 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 11, 2022 Views 125,910 Applies to: