To see if you have Windows 7 32 or 64 bit:
Install the drivers before connecting the printer to your computer. After installing connect the printer, if it’s still not recognized:
Try the Printer Troubleshooter
1. Open the Printer troubleshooter by clicking the Start button
2. Then click on Control Panel
3. In the search box, type troubleshooter
4. Then click Troubleshooting
5. Under Hardware and Sound, click "Use a printer"
1 person was helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.