Error when start up win 7: Run-Time '9': Subscript out of range

When i start-up my PC a windows pop-up saying: Run-Time '9': Subscript out of range How i can fix it? I downloaded Advanced System Care 6 to fix it, but i still get this error, I downloaded RegCure Pro, because i heard this programm can fix this error, i did the scan... And i still ge this error made by csrss.exe! I NEED HELP! PLZZZZZZZZZ! D:

Traduzione (Italian):

Quando accendo il PC appare una finestra dicendo: Run-Time '9': Subscript out of range. Come faccio ad aggiustare questo errore? Ho provato a scaricare Advanced System Care 6 per risolvere il problema, però mi appare sempre lo stesso errore, ho scaricato anche RegCure Pro, perche ho sentito dire che questo programma poteva aggiustare l'errore, ho fatto la scansione... Ma ricevo sempre lo stesso errore che è causato da csrss.exe! Ho bisogno di aiuto! VI PREGOOOOO! D:

Any of these so called 'SpeedUpMyPc' or registry fix programs whether free or paid for can in the worst case render the sys or programs unuseable.

Undo any changes these programs may have made before uninstallying them. If neccessary use a restore point for a period prior to installing this crapwhare.

Your problem is caused by an auto starting program, use the clean boot process to identify which one http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks a lot! ^.^ *-*

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I downloaded SppedUpMyPC 2013, i have the serial key for it, i did the scan, i fixed all the problems, then i rebooted the pc... I STILL GET THIS ERROR! D:

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I found where is the problem, well, i installed the lion skin pack 10.7, but something goed wrong, the start menu doesn't work fine, it is why i get the Run-Time error... How i can fix it? I tried Advanced System care 6 pro, i tried speedmypcup pro, i tried RegCure pro, i tried SpeedyPC pro.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Using these utilities will have damaged your system registry and files system, as I warned you.

If you have no restore point for a period prior to install all that crapware, backup your data and recover your PC to factory condition.

And haveing done so do NOT install junk

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Now how i can restore it? D: I disinstalled the lion skin pack... But nothing happend...

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated June 18, 2019 Views 769 Applies to: