To see if you have Windows 7 32 or 64 bit:
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. Under System, you can view the system type, it will say 32 or 64 bit.
Install the drivers before connecting the printer to your computer. After installing connect the printer, if it’s still not recognized:
Try the Printer Troubleshooter
1. Click the Start button, then click Control Panel
2. In the search box, type troubleshooter
3. Then click Troubleshooting
4. Under Hardware and Sound, click "Use a printer"
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
4 people were helped by this reply