To see if you have Windows 7 32 or 64 bit:
1. Open System by clicking the Start button, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. Under System, you can view the system type, it will say 32 or 64 bit.
Install the drivers before connecting the printer to your computer. After installing connect the printer, if it’s still not recognized:
Try the Printer Troubleshooter
1. Click the Start button, then click Control Panel
2. In the search box, type troubleshooter
3. Then click Troubleshooting
4. Under Hardware and Sound, click "Use a printer"
4 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.