1) Run the HP installation package executable (i.e. OJP8500vA909_full_12_en.exe)
2) When asked to choose the extract directory, make a note of where it is installed. Easiest way would be to tell it to extract to a folder named HP on the Desktop.
3) Navigate to the extracted installation folder (using Desktop\HP in this example)
4) Go to the "Setup" subdirectory (Desktop\HP\Setup) 5) Move, delete or rename the Intel USB System Check utility (usbready.exe)
6) Double click the Setup executable in the main extraction folder (Desktop\HP\Setup.exe)
In my installer I don't get to choose the extract folder but found the file here and renamed before clicking the next steps in the installer: