Boot log says loaded driver srv.sys and on next line says did not load driver srv.sys

Trying to sort out a problem and have been recording the boot logs.  Can anyone tell me why the boot log shows "loaded driver...\srv.sys" and on the next line it shows "did not load driver....\srv.sys"  The same messages also appear on other instances of drivers.  Are they loaded or not?

Also the system32 drivers NDProxy.sys repeats on four lines "Did not load driver"  Is this driver important and how do I perhaps update this driver or ignore it?

Thanks

Marge.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

I would suggest you to disable and re-enable the USB controllers:

a.     Click Start, and then click Run.

b.    Type devmgmt.msc, and then click OK. Device Manager opens.

c.     Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

d.    Right click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.

e.    Repeat step 4 for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Note: Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

If the issue is not resolved, I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer for better support.

Rohit S

5 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 13, 2020 Views 17,212 Applies to: