Bluetooth not working on Toshiba laptop running Windows 7

I have followed the steps to fix the problem, but can't get past    1.

Click the Start button Picture of the Start button, click Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound.  No Bluetooth settings.  I tried tried the typing bluetooth in control panel search, which takes me to a list of control panel subjects, but no Bluetooth settings.  I am getting this on my desk top Sony, and laptop Toshiba, both with Windows 7 Home premium.

Question Info

Last updated April 26, 2020 Views 26,863 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
Hi,

Your Toshiba A505-S6992 does not support bluetooth devices hence, you cannot pair any bluetooth device with Toshiba A505-S6992 .

Click here to verify.

With regards to your Sony VPCL111FX , I am not too sure if the model number you have given is a complete model number.

Are you referring to Sony VPCL111FX/B by any chance?

I'd suggest you go through the computer manual specifications once again to check if  Sony VPCL111FX does have a bluetooth feature or contactSony  for best support.

Also check with Apple if your iPhone 3G OS4 is pairable with  Windows 7 . The  iPhone 3G OS4specification states 'headset support only' underbluetooth .

Azeez Nadeem - Microsoft Support.

[If this post was helpful, please click the "Vote as Helpful" (green triangle) button. If it helps in resolving your issue, click "Propose As Answer" or "Mark as Answer" button. By proposing/marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.]

7 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.