midi remote driver + win 7

So i heres the thing;

i updated by getting rid of my laptop xp sp2 and getting a windows 7 and i have issues with my midi controller BCD3000 (by behringer) . it doesnt operate at all what so ever and i use it with Native Instrument Traktor 3 pro (music program) . no remote=no sound. i tried installing the drive as admin, even compatiblity as winXP sp2/sp3, and have my UAC disabled, with it on High Performance and it still doesnt work. i have xps2 on my desktop and the controllers all fine and work. do you think its a win7 issue or whats going on? i looked all over the net and noone seems to have mentioned the answer. It does require the OS to be 32-bit and i do have 32-bit not 64-bit.   Also i just saw Win7 Pro/Ultimate do have a check mark on  [Run many Windows XP productivity programs in Windows XP Mode (separate download)]. so does this mean it might be able to work if i upgrade? and if i do and it doesnt would i be able to get a refund and downgrade back to Home Premium, or is this all a Win 7 "not yet compatible" issue ?  well thanks for taking the time to read this and thanks for any input/response!!

Question Info

Last updated March 13, 2018 Views 488 Applies to:
Answer

Hi stevenlush,

1) What happens when you try to install the drivers?

2) What is the error message or error code. If any?

You would not need a Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate to run the Virtual PC. You may very well download the Virtual PC from the link below and see if you can get the remote working. Access the link below to download the same.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx

Hope this information was helpful.

Varun J: MICROSOFT SUPPORT
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/ and let us know what you think

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.