Question

Q: Support Overload? This thread is locked from future replies

I haven't even had this version of Windows for a year and my "support" for my activation has apparently expired. Are there that many problems with Windows 7 that when I've finally reached the end of my patience rope and gave in and tried to ask them they won't talk to me for less than $50? That is a rip off. Your operating system doesn't work and you won't provide customer support? I can't even print a letter of complaint to mail to Bill Gates because Windows has been trying to "automatically detect" a printer driver that was already installed for over an hour now. Good to know Bill has hours to sit stuck at his desk because something has to be printed & faxed today and the *#@& printer that worked yesterday won't work today.

Answer

A:

First and "foremost" Microsoft "support" is definitely not "officially" monitoring these forums.  Microsoft is only providing a "storage" for these forums here.

As for you problem, you most clearly state the version of Windows you are using.  OEM versions are to be supported by the "maker" of your PC and not Microsoft.

It could be that your version of Windows "might" be labeled as a "non genuine" version because you have a "counterfeit"  version or a "repackaged" MSDN "illegally" sold version.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 241 Last updated: March 13, 2018 Applies to: