HP Pavilion TX1410 Laptop Windows 7 Drivers

Apparently HP has decided not to support Windows 7 on a number of their newer laptops.  I have a HP Pavilion TX1410 Laptop (approximately a year old and not one of my better purchases) for home use.  Windows 7 will not load because of compatibility issues with the HP 1410 drivers (A PC built solely for the Vista OS). This seems to be my only unfixable ungrade issue based on the "Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Report." Are there any options to get around this issue?  

The following is a link to HP support site stating the few laptops they plan to support with Windows 7: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01892673&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&product=3647228&lang=en

Question Info

Last updated March 13, 2018 Views 2,021 Applies to:
Answer
Sorry, no. HP was like that with their printers and Vista support too. The company is really bad at supporting what we in the Real World would not consider old models of printers, laptops, etc. They just want you to go buy another piece of their hardware.

Laptop hardware is completely proprietary so the source for drivers is the laptop mftr. Since HP has said they won't be providing Win7 drivers for your laptop model....SOL. Vote with your pocketbook and don't buy HP laptops again.
MS-MVP - Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.