Will a pcie tv tuner card that works with windows vista work with windows seven?

I have just recently gotten a new windows seven 64-bit home premium acer computer, and I would like to use windows media center to its fullest.I wanted to get a tv and fm radio tuner. I have been looking all over amazon and only found one that actually says that it will work with windows seven. Most of the cards that I did find didn't mention windows seven at all, but said that it would work with windows vista all that i need to know is if an internal pci or pcie tv/fm tuner would work with windows seven though it was made for windows vista.

Question Info

Last updated March 13, 2018 Views 252 Applies to:
Answer
I have just recently gotten a new windows seven 64-bit home premium acer computer, and I would like to use windows media center to its fullest.I wanted to get a tv and fm radio tuner. I have been looking all over amazon and only found one that actually says that it will work with windows seven. Most of the cards that I did find didn't mention windows seven at all, but said that it would work with windows vista all that i need to know is if an internal pci or pcie tv/fm tuner would work with windows seven though it was made for windows vista.

Only buy one which states that it will work with Windows 7.. also check with the manufacturer for 64-bit drivers if you are running Windows 7 64-bit 

Mike Hall MVP - Windows Desktop Experience http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/
Windows 10 Pro - Start10 - part of a local network which is a '3rd party optimizer-free' zone..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.