- the original XP driver that came with the HPLaptop. Driver date 21/12/2004 ver 220.127.116.1105
- Upgraded to my XP to Win7 Enterprise - which installed a std VGA
- then via devicemanager tried updating the driver - Win 7 correctly identified the ATI Radeon Mobility x600 and worked fine for about 1 hour - then black screen
- Safe mode then Rollback to old VGA driver.
- Installed old XP driver ATI driver that came with the machine
- works fine until I play video in Powerpoint 2010 - Blues screen of death with ati3duag.dll and minidump
- Downloaded the 10.6 Vista /Win7 driver from ATI
- Downloaded and installed the modder
- It seemed to "mod fine" on my HP 8005 AP Win7 machine but it does not seem to change the driver. And I would probably expect a time and date change on some of the files in the directory. - Nothing - even after reboot.
I think the monitor settings are:
- Generic Pnp Monitor and ATI Radeon Mobility x600 Properties
- Adapter info
- Chip Type ATI dsiplay Adpater (0x3150)
- DAC Type Internal DAC (400Mhz)
- Bios Info: BK-ATI VER008.019M.044.003
- Graphics Memory 256 MB
- Can some bright spark:
tell me how to get a driver for the ATI Radeon Mobility x600 that came with this HP 8005AP that work with Windows 7?
or point me to a premodded driver that works!