I am trying to run Railroad Tycoon 3 on my computer is running Windows 7.
Hi Rocky Rich,
a. May I know if you get any error message?
b. Was it working fine before?
I’d suggest you to update drivers for your video card and increase Hardware acceleration and check if you’re able to play Railroad Tycoon 3.
Please visit the link below to update a driver,
To increase hardware acceleration in Windows 7, please see the steps below.
1. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization.
2. Under Personalization, click Adjust screen resolution.
3. On the Display Settings dialog, click the Advanced Settings button.
4. On the monitor properties dialog, click the Troubleshoot tab.
5. Click the Change settings button.
6. On the security dialog, click Continue.
7. Move the Hardware acceleration slider toward up to increase hardware acceleration.
8. Click OK.
9. Restart Windows.
If the above steps do not help resolve your issue, please contact the software publisher for more assistance by visiting the link below.
Hope this information helped you.
Yaaser - Microsoft Support Engineer
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think