ERROR CODE:D3DX9_26.DLL IS MISSING

Hi,
i am sachit i recently installed nfs most wanted game in my windows 7 but it is not working it is showing error message d3dx9_26.dll is missing i downloded crack also but it is not coming pls help me out
system configuration:windows 7
                             4GB RAM
                             500GB hard disk
                             32 bit
                pls help me out
thank you in advance
Answer
Answer
Reply In reply to deleted message

To fix d3dx9_26-dll error message, download the missing d3dx9_26-dll file from the link provided below

/*** potentially dangerous link removed ***/

(more nonsense removed)

DLLs have entry points and are mated with the correct versions of the software they come with. You cannot simply pick a DLL off the internet and expect it to work for you. Besides, the potential for a security breach is very large as you are installing what could potentially be a virus, effectively inviting it in.

This advice is just plain wrong and potentially dangerous to the operation of your computer.

DirectX is available as a download install package free-of-charge from Microsoft. If you are missing once or more DLLs, download and re-install the appropriate package from the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. More information and options are available from,

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer
In this situation your system specs aren't needed, but thanks for posting them. d3dx9_26 is part of DirectX, and apparently it being missing is sometimes a fluke which can be solved by restarting the computer. If it still says missing, download the latest version of DirectX 9, and that should solve the problem.
If my reply helped, please mark it as helpful
If it fixed your problem, please mark it as the answer

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 19, 2020 Views 6,757 Applies to: