Game crashing

I have windows vista home basic.The game im having a problem with is Bet on soldier.Its compatiable with vista so ive been told windows 2000,windows xp.The game will work for about 5 to 10 min.Then it just stoppes and i get the little box saying that there is a prblem and microsoft will get back to me.The game plays fine up till that moment.I have a nividia 9500gt graphics card and its up to date .I have also tryed going back to some older drivers to no avail.I went back to vista cause win 7 was having compaitability issues with a lot of my games.So far its only this game im having this issue with.Would love some feedback.The maker of the game is no longer in buisness(Kylotonn,Digital Jesters)Thnks in advance for any help here.

Les.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2018 Views 750 Applies to:
Answer
Les,
    From the looks of it this game is compatible with Windows 2000\XP.  There is no mention of Vista compatibility or a patch to make it so.  You can right click the setup file and change the compatibility to a previous version of Windows and have it run as administrator.  That may help with the install.
Mike

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.