Why the sub folders of library folder are not visible in navigation pane of Windows explorer?

Hello All!
I have Window 7 64 on Dell Vostro 1015. User profile became corrupted. I created new profile and copied files/ folders of old profile to the New User. After that, the library sub folders, My Document, My Pictures, My Music and My Videos do not appear in the navigation pane of Windows Explorer. They do not also appear below the 'Libraries' folder when I click to expand it.
I tried "restore default libraries"  but no use. When I use Alt > Tools> Folder options and check 'Show all folders' option, then they appear but then every thing goes into the 'Desktop' . In this view, when I checked the attributes of these libraries properties, I find that the attribute option 'Shown in navigation pane' is though checked but is in dim and does not respond when clicked.
If I create a new user it has all as normal.
Please help me.
With thanks and regards,
Preetam Thakur

Question Info

Last updated December 5, 2019 Views 2,676 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
What about the library files (.library-ms file types) themselves?  Let's try this:

1 - From a command prompt, type the following lines, each followed by Enter:

cd /
cd %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Libraries
attrib -h *.*

2 - You should see the message "not resetting system file" after the last command.

3 - Check to see if libraries appear again.  If they do, you are resolved.  However, the problemw ill happen again if you still have McAfee installed.

Shawn "Cmdr" Keene | Microsoft MVP - Windows Insider | CmdrKeene.com | tweet me: @LtCmdrKeene
Microsoft MVPs are independent experts offering real-world answers. Learn more at mvp.microsoft.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.