i want to print a bank statement and e-mail it to someone, ive got stuck at the stage were i press the 'print screen' key

i want to print a bank statement and e-mail it to someone, ive got stuck at the stage were i press the 'print screen' key  what do i do to get it saved on my desktop??

to be clear, im on the internet and its from internet banking that i want to copy one of my statements...what do i need to do after i press print screen key?

Answer
Answer

You can use PrntScrn but there's probably a better way and any way of emailing this info is risky.

PrntScrn - this sends an image of the screen to the Clipboard.  You then need to open e.g. MS Paint, paste the image in and save it as a file.

If your online banking allows you to download the statement then it is likely to give you a better result.  Any download facility is likely to be in a pdf format and decently laid out on the page.  You can then email this file.

BUT BUT BUT

You have to assume that every email you send is intercepted & copied by someone.  A statement might be used to extract your account number & address and then used to steal from you.

Try*3 - a user
Dell Inspirons 7779, 1545, 9300; Windows 10 Home x64 & Pro x86; Office Pro 2007; HP DJ2540; HTC UPlay [Android 6.0], MyPhoneExplorer

15 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Use the snipping tool.

Then email the resultant picture file.

Most on-line banks have a facility to download statements in csv or excel format AFAIAA....

13 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 20, 2021 Views 10,053 Applies to: