1. Have you recently done any changes to the computer?
2. Have you done any changes to the theme settings on the desktop?
If you have calibration enabled for display then you may disable calibration loading by
Windows. You must be logged on with a user account that has administrative privileges to make the below changes -
1. Open Color Management by clicking the Start button, and then clicking
Control Panel. In the search box, type
color management, and then click
2. Click the Advanced tab, and click Change system defaults.
3. Click the Advanced tab in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box, and do one of the following:
- To prevent Windows from loading display calibrations, clear the Use Windows display calibration check box.
4. Click Close in the Color Management - System Defaults dialog box.
5. Click Close in the Color Management dialog box.
You may also refer to the below links for further assistance on the issue -