my screen keeps enlarging from my touch pad how can I put my screen size back to normal

my new laptop with windows 7 is very sensative every time i touch the pad the page I am on increases in size but I cant find out to get it back to normal size can you help please as I seem to h can you help pleaseave lost the screen sizer on the right hand side of the screen
Answer
Answer

Hi,

1)    What is the make and model number of the Laptop

You may follow the steps below to reduce the touchpad sensitivity on the computer and see if it helps.

1.      Turn on the computer and log into Windows as normal. Open the "Start" menu and click on the option labeled "Control Panel."

2.      Double-click on the icon labeled "Mouse.". The "Mouse Properties" window will open. Navigate to the tab labeled "Device Settings." Click on the button labeled "Settings." A window labeled "Properties" will appear.

3.      Examine the left panel of the "Properties" window and expand the option labeled "Sensitivity." Click on the option labeled "Touch Sensitivity."

4.      Reduce the touch sensitivity setting by moving the slider to the right, towards the "Heavy Touch" label. Experiment with different levels of sensitivity until you find one suited to your needs.

5.      Click on the button labeled "OK" to close the "Properties" window; repeat with the "Mouse" control panel. Your new touchpad sensitivity settings are now saved.

If the issue still persists , I would suggest you to contact the Manudacturer.

9 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 7, 2020 Views 8,366 Applies to: