It appears that if you something close to 70 or more shortcuts/folders in the combined All Users & User Start Menu/Program folders, the All Programs list will end up being blank/empty.
Here’s a workaround to fix the problem.
1. Click on Windows orb to open the Start Menu.
2. Right click on All Programs
and select Open.
3. Double click on Programs folder. There should be a list of folders.
4. Create a new folder.
5. Select a bunch of folders from the Programs folder and drag the folders to the new folder.
6. Restart your computer and check if programs are listed when you click on Start > All programs.
7. Repeat the steps given above till the list appears in All Programs.
That should be it.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.