how to check download status in windows 10 upgrade

After reserving the windows 10 and waiting for long time and i cannot find any way check the progress (even in windows update and in get windows 10 notification icon) of windows 10 any advise .

i uploaded some screenshots for better understanding.

Hi Aman,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about knowing download status for Windows 10 upgrade, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that once your computer is up to date with all the pending updates being installed, Windows will notify you to download the Windows 10 and your computer will be successfully upgraded.

For any further quires refer to the article by Andre Da Costa: Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

I appreciate for a reply but but this not works on my PC which is already up to date.

can you give me some more advice.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Aman,

Thank you for responding.

As you are unable to upgrade to Windows 10 through Windows updates, I suggest you to use Media creation tool to upgrade the PC to Windows 10.

Download Windows 10 from the below link:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Try to run the downloaded file and choose, Upgrade this PC.

Reference: How to: upgrade from previous versions of Windows using Windows 10 ISO file

If you find any problems during installation refer to the below article by Andre Da Costa and check if it helps.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

Hope this information is helpful. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated November 24, 2022 Views 6,657 Applies to: