food and drink app

Does any one know if food and drink app will be replaced with anything else?

|
Under what circumstances?  Why would it be replaced?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

This is all Microsoft has said on the transition:

We wanted to let you know of some changes. Three of our MSN apps will be discontinued this autumn along with some features on the MSN Food & Drink and MSN Health & Fitness websites.
If you have stored any of your data in the apps or on the affected websites, please read important instructions below to retrieve that data before the apps and features are discontinued and your data is no longer accessible.
MSN Food & Drink, MSN Health & Fitness and MSN Travel apps will be discontinued
The MSN Food & Drink app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on 28 September 2015.
The MSN Health & Fitness app on Windows, iOS and Android devices will be discontinued on 1 November 2015.
The MSN Travel app will be discontinued on 28 September 2015.
These MSN apps will be removed from their respective app stores in the same timeframe as the dates above and will no longer be accessible from your phone, desktop and tablet devices. Although the apps are being removed, you’ll still find a wealth of content in the Health & Fitness, Travel and Food & Drink sections of the MSN.com website. Here, you'll find the latest news and special features for all three of these interests.
You can also continue to use our other four apps – MSN News, MSN Weather, MSN Sports and MSN Money – and to find them in their respective app stores.
MSN Food & Drink and MSN Health & Fitness website changes
The Shopping List and Collections features on the MSN Food & Drink website will be discontinued on 28 September 2015.
The Diet Tracker and Cardio Tracker on the MSN Health and Fitness website will be discontinued on 1 November 2015.
How to keep your data
Once these apps and MSN website features are discontinued, the information that you've stored in them will no longer be available. If you'd like to keep your data, please take a few moments before the discontinuation date to store it elsewhere. This data includes the following:
MSN Food & Drink: Shopping List, Collections, Meal Plans and any personal recipes you have added
MSN Health & Fitness: Diet Tracker, Cardio Tracker, Pedometer and Favourites
MSN Travel: Favourites
For more details on how to save or migrate this data, please click here for tips and instructions.
Thank you for using our apps as well as our website features – and we hope to see you soon at MSN.com.
Best wishes,
-The MSN Apps and MSN.com Team

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

hi,

I just want to offer my support. This is the best app in its category.

Food & Drink is a major part of everyone's lives. The app makes it so easy to search, learn and organize. Instead of having to go to each site, its layout and features helps to eat healthy, and makes cooking a joyful activity. I have impress my friends with the cocktails I discovered from this app.

In a  nutshell, this app is awesome. I sorely missed it.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I searched for decades for a great app like this.  Finally found a place to store family and great recipes. Wish they'd reconsider or offer for sale.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 2, 2021 Views 2,608 Applies to: