Windows Store get button not working

So I can't install anything from Windows Store as far as I can see.

I tried reinstalling it through the "Reset" option in settings, I reinstalled it through Windows PowerShell, I turned off my antiviruses, I used WSReset, I logged in and out, I restarted my computer multiple times, and still nothing changed. When I click Get, it becomes gray for a second, like it was thinking, and then comes back like nothing happened. When clicked again it becomes gray again but this time it takes almost no time for it to come back, like it didn't react at all.

I've been trying to resolve this issue and looking trough multiple threads if not hundreds at this point, for like last 2 hours. For now, I think I'll just download an Android emulator and use the apps I want there.

|
Hi Adam
I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I would recommend that you perform a Windows 10 repair upgrade (This is not Reset or Reinstall of Windows). Repair upgrade fixes all Windows errors and retains all files, applications and settings. (You will not lose any data while backup is a good idea) Below is a good guide to perform repair upgrade

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai...

Do let me know if you require any further help on this. Will be glad to help you.

Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Before this, I also tried restoring my PC to before the last update but sadly it didn't work either.

Sadly, I guess because of my internet connection, I don't think I'll be able to get this solution to work till fall. I'll just get an Android emulator or something for now, and I'll come back to it then.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated October 13, 2019 Views 47 Applies to: