The windows 10 Store is not working for me. Every time I click on it, the store pops up for a second and then immediately closes with no error code being shown. Couple of things
1) I upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10 using the free upgrade provided.
2) I did not change the date or time.
3) Running wsreset.exe gives an error "ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches. The application cannot be started. Try reinstalling the application to fix the problem"
4) sfc /scannow show no corrupt file, it is 100% functional.
5) The powershell command does not work. The store still crashes before getting to the loading screen.
6) Using a local account prompts the user to ask the admin to check/reinstall the store. It does not work.
7) For whatever reason, I sometimes get an error with powershell command where it says that it cannot find the path to AppxManifest. It also says that AppxManifest does not exist.
8) I do not have a Windows Store (Beta). I only have one that says Store.
9) I have restarted the computer multiple times already