Windows 10: Microsoft Store gives Error Code 0x80072EE7 and says server has stumbled
Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Microsoft Store won't connect and gives me error code 0X80072EE7 and says "the server has stumbled." The Search bar also says internet is not available, but my web browsers, etc. are all working and connected to
the internet. How can I fix this?
I have tried every fix out there and this is the ONLY one that worked for me
1. go to control panel
2. search "view network connections"
3. go to view network connections
4. choose your network( which you are currently using )
5. right click on it and select properties
6. scroll down to " internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) "
7. hit properties
8. Now choose Use the following DNS Server addresses
9. right down preferred DNS Server - 184.108.40.206 and Alternate DNS Server - 220.127.116.11
10. These are the addresses of Google's DNS Servers
11. They are free to use.
12. Hit ok
13. close all the tabs
14. Now start the windows store again now it should work if not works for you restart your computer or restart the windows store services
1328 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.