Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I purchased Minecraft during September 2013 and have read that those who purchased Minecraft before 2018 would receive a free windows 10 version. I have followed the steps and gone onto my Mojang account however the code or link to redeem it is not there. Any help with this would be appreciated.
Hi Chrismm10,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

Customers who purchased the Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018, can really get a free Bedrock edition of Minecraft. However, the redemption of it has already ended last April 20, 2020. So if you haven't done it before the deadline, you will no longer be able to get it for free. You would now need to purchase the Minecraft Bedrock Edition at its regular price if you want to have it. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient...

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,
Wilfred P.
Independent Advisor

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 2, 2021 Views 119 Applies to: