* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

SOMETIME IT GOT FIX BUT AFTER I SHUTDOWN OR RESTART IT AGAIN GOT STUCK

SOMETIMES IT DO NOT GET IX PLEASE RESPOND FAST

THIS NEW WINDOWS IS BECAMING HEADACHEE 

internet based windows with "wifi disabled" 

disaster

I am having the same problem am about to uninstall back to 7.Please help
You could try uninstalling the WiFi adapter in Device Manager, then restart the computer and see if you still get the issue
Thank you for your answer I am new to this so would my laptop read it aND install it back?and if I uninstall it do you know if Tha screws up my recovery if I want to go back to 7 .which is looking better to me every minute
You can try what was suggested.  It may correct your problem.  It won't affect your rollback to Windows 7

I am having the same problem am about to uninstall back to 7.Please help

I noticed strange thing after installing hp  wifi button driver

on pressing wifi button after logging in wifi button is  in like a confussion b/w wifi on/off and airplane mode

if you press  wifi button on log on on password window  it will turn on your wifi

buy if you wifi is off and you logged in and then press wifi button then confussion arises with wifi button it switch on to airplane mode instead of turning wifi on

soo

restart your PC

then on login screen password window press your wifi button it will turn on your   wifi and then login

your wifi will your without any issue and your screen control to turn on or off your wifi

and again when you restart your window later you again have to use wifi button on login screen  to turn it on   until you restart or turn your notebook on next time

I my case I am conclusion that wifi driver has some problem if you press wifi button on login screen it wil turn on and turn off your wifi (only after fresh restart    not work if you again lock or log off and do it . it wil then go to airplane mode)

after logging in if you have not turn on your wifi on login password window   then wifi button will trigger airplane mode

so

fresh restart   login password window   wifi button     will trigger  wifi on/off switch

and

after loggin in wifi button will trigger airplane mode

soo  until this problem get fix in driver

you have to do this if you have same problem like me

I discover it accidently. 

I am so frustrated with this same thing!
Just go back to windows 7 and if  do you have  on/off wifi button just turn it on and upgrade again it works for me..

I fixed my problem by taking out the battery and unplugging the laptop.When power was restored it picked up the wireless signal-apparently reset itself!

Thank you! I had the same problem, and this fixed it for me : )

Discussion Info

Last updated November 26, 2020 Views 61,531 Applies to: