Question

Q: Forza MotorSport 7 Ultimate edition

I preordered the Forza Motorsport 7 via Xbox Store and due to Xbox Anywhere I tried to install it on my PC, but everytime the Store tries to install VIP and Ultimate Edition Dlc, it reports two errors: 0x80073D01 (I need to reset installation location) and 0x803FB107 (unknown -I tried to search for it, but I didn't have any clue).

Others items of the pack, the Store installs without problem.

I tried to reinstall the app, but the errors persist.

Note: I install every MS Store app into D drive. There, I have installed Forza Horizon 3 and others Microsoft games. So, I guest the error about location is a mistake.

Note 2: I know it isn't the game. It is only na app to let me know about the it and I suppouse it will give the command to the Store to download the game when it's officially released.

But I fear that this bug persist after the launch and I will not be able to play it on my PC.

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Answer

A:

Hi,

One possible reason as to why you're encountering this issue is due to a corrupted app data. To resolve this concern, kindly perform the following solutions:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with downloading and installing games from the Windows Store. Click this link to run this troubleshooter.

Solution 2: Check for updates

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for the Windows 10 PC. Refer to How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10 for the steps.

Solution 3: Reset the Windows Store app

This process can help resolve corrupted app data. Here are the steps:

1. Click Start and click Settings.
  2. Select System.
  3. Select Apps & features.
  4. Find the Windows Store and click Advanced options.
  5. Click Reset.
  6. Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Download the game and check if the same issue occurs.

Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to provide you additional assistance.

Did this resolve your issue?

Sorry this didn't help.

3 people were helped by this reply

Question Info

Views: 3540 Last updated: November 14, 2017 Applies to: