Windows 10 failed to upgrade error code c 1900 101-400 17

Hi I have tried to download Windows 10 (old age pensioner) and failed twice each time I get a failed error code  c1900 101-400 17 is there any one out there who knows how I could overcome this problem please Thanking you GeorgeEddy680

Hi George,

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft Community Wiki article provided by Andre De Costa to troubleshoot issues while installing Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Refer to the section "0xc1900101-0x40017" in the following Microsoft Community Wiki article.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-troubleshoot-common-setup-and-stop-errors/324d5a5f-d658-456c-bb82-b1201f735683

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M
- Forum Moderator (Multiple Forums)

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Basith M,I have not tried this possible solution as i have since found out form a Microsoft technician that my Acer Aspire z1800 is not compatible with windows 10, Butt the Windows 10 check says im all ready to go. I have now contacted Acer to see if this is so . I even bought a windows phone from the info supplied by windows which seems not to be so . Thanks GeorgeEddy680 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 19, 2020 Views 4 Applies to: