BLUF: SSD is not listed ubder "Where do you want to install Windows?"
1. I've create a Win10 bootable install usb.
2. I connect the new Samsung SSD 850 EVO via SATA.
3. I reboot PC and verify SSD is seen by the motherboard/BIOS
4. Begin Win10 install via usb.
5. Get to "Where do you want to install Windows?" and the SSD is not listed
1. Samsung does not offer a driver for the 850 on their website
2. Cannot locate driver elsewhere
Unsuccessful Mitigations Steps Attempt:
A. Format & partition SSD via Windows Disk Management, then retried steps 1-5 above....same result
B. Clone existing HHD onto SSD via "Image for Windows" by TeraByte, then verified SSD contents via Windows Explorer....similar result
Can you please offer some advice on locating a driver for a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB drive? Or an alternative method?