** Please reply in the thread where you were asked for this screenshot, not here. If you don't have a thread yet then start one in Install category titled descriptively then explaining your issue in detail. Comments here are only for how to make the screenshot**
Follow these steps to post your Disk Management screenshot so we can look it over for anything needing attention, or interpret it for you if interested.
To post a screenshot of Disk Management:
1. Right Click Start button in Windows 8/10, or type Computer Management in Start Search.
2. Select Disk Management.
3. Maximize the Disk Management Window so we can see everything. If any columns have information which is not fully displayed expand them as shown below:
Screenshot credit: Seven Forums
4. Type Snipping Tool in Start button Search box, select Snipping Tool at top, Expand New arrow to choose a Window snip, click on the Disk Management window to snap the picture, Under File tab select Save As to name and
save the file to Desktop to find it easily.
5. In your thread's Reply Box, attach the picture from the location you saved using the Attach Image button.
6. If your partitions are not labeled or have outdated labels then in the Reply box explain as best you can what you believe is on each partition and any other information you think we need to know, including what OS's are installed now and where, what other OS's have been installed previously and where.