installing AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on Windows 10

I can't install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on my Windows 10 Laptop because the setup requires .NET 4.5 to be installed. So I downloaded .NET 4.5 but  when I tried to install it, a window pops out with these details;

• Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system.  You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable.
  • Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4.5 has already been installed on this computer.

What should I do?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I can understand the inconvenience caused and will be happy to assist you.

I would suggest you to disable .NET framework 4.6 from the Turn Windows features on and off, install version 4.5 and then re-enable version 4.6.

To disable .NET framework 4.6 from Turn Windows features On and Off

Go to Control Panel and in the search bar, type "Turn Windows features On and Off."

From the "Turn Windows features On and Off" section, uncheck the .NET framework feature and wait for the setup to process and restart the computer. Once done, Install .NET framework 4.5 and then install Auto CAD on the computer.

Windows Compatibility Center.

Also check if it is compatible with Windows 10. Refer the link below to do so:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home?Language=en-US

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

5 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

I would suggest you to disable .NET framework 4.6 from the Turn Windows features on and off, install version 4.5 and then re-enable version 4.6.

Go to Control Panel and in the search bar, type "Turn Windows features On and Off."

From the "Turn Windows features On and Off" section, uncheck the .NET framework feature and wait for the setup to process and restart the computer. Once done, Install .NET framework 4.5 and then install Auto CAD on the computer.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home?Language=en-US

Hope it helps. Keep us posted if you face any issues related to Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Hi Rajeshwari,

No items match for "Turn Windows features On and Off" in Control Panel search bar. Is there any other way?

I also checked in Windows Compatibility Center, Civil 3d 2015 is not on the list of compatible programs. Is it still possible to install civil 3d 2015 on windows 10?

Charlee_05

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autocad-civil-3d-customization/installing-civil-3d-2015-oin-windows-10/td-p/5709875

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Charlee,

We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us and I apologize for the delay in responding.

Is your issue resolved?

Let us know so that we can assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh C N

Microsoft Community.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you.

Hi and thanks for your friendly cooperation.

I try "control panel" and "windows feature on or of" and uncheck the .net framework 4.6 but when I want to install the .net framework 4.5 I see the same error :

"1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable."

and I can't install AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 on my Windows 10 Laptop because the setup requires .NET 4.5 to be installed yet.

What should I do?

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 21, 2024 Views 5,070 Applies to: