Adobe photoshop doesn't work

Again, after these important updates were installed yesterday, Adobe Photoshop doesn't function properly.  Some of the tools do not work, and they shutdown the entire suite.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the program and it still doesn't function.  I know this sounds like a Adobe problem, but trying to get any help from them doesn't seem to exist.  Any help on how do to this would be appreciated.
Answer
Answer

In my case, it is the CC version, downloaded for Win 10 64 bit. I also tried some older versions. They all worked fine before the last upgrade, and since then, the newest version does not work, and crashes all the time. It gives a message about the graphics processor. Trying an older version, CC2015, everything appears to work, until I try to save my work, when I get a message that I cannot save due to not enough RAM. I tried increasing the minimum on the paging file, to make sure, but still not working.

I disagree with the original poster, it is not an Adobe problem as both the latest versions of Photoshop, and an older 32 bit version installed (needed for a particular plug in that is 32 bit and does not exist for 64 bit) worked just fine before the latest update, and now do not, this is another Windows issue, which get worse with every freaking update.

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 22, 2019 Views 66 Applies to: