How to install Windows 10 using SD card?

hi guys i don't have any idea about this grub access and without knowing anything about this setup or commands i have deleted Linux os for some reason, after watching few grub error videos in YouTube i typed ls  command and i found below image, now i do understand that am not good at this some one please  help me what i have to do.

in addition to above mentioned trouble i want to install windows10 using my micro sd Card please help me.

Original title: grub no such partition H

Answer
Answer

Hi Rahmath,

To install Windows 10 on a system where there is no Windows, You may follow the below steps.

1. As you are already on the boot setup, go to Boot menu and locate the boot order screen that lists the boot devices. This may be on the Boot tab itself or beneath a Boot Order option.

2. Select an option and press Enter to change it, either to disable it or specify another boot device. You can also use the + and keys to move devices up or down in the priority list. (These steps may be slightly different on some computers; consult the list of keyboard shortcuts on your screen.)Note: “USB drive” doesn’t appear as an option in the list, even though your computer has USB ports. If you connected a USB device to the computer before starting your computer and accessing this screen, you’d see the USB drive option in the list. Some computers display the USB drive option even when a drive isn’t connected, while some don’t.

3. The boot order is a priority list. For example, if “USB drive” is above “hard drive” in your boot order, your computer will try the USB drive and, if it’s not connected or no operating system is present, boot from the hard drive.

4. To save your settings, locate the Save & Exit screen. Select the Save Changes and Reset or Save Changes and Exit option and press Enter to save your changes and restart your computer.

5. You may also be able to press a specific key to save your settings and reset the computer. Ensure you select the “save and exit” option, not the “discard changes and exit” option.

6. Once your computer restarts, it will boot using your new boot order priority. The installation wizard will appear now and follow the instruction on the screen to install the Windows 10.

7. Follow the steps in the below link to install the Windows 10 after getting the Installation setup wizard.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-do-a-clean-install-of-windows-10/aef0ae63-2117-41ee-a8ea-4a3181625b08

Disclaimer: Using an incorrect BIOS setting can cause a system malfunction. Please follow the BIOS guide provided with your computer motherboard. If you read these instructions and you are not sure how to change a setting, it is better to leave it as the default setting. Also, after the installation has completed successfully, revert the boot order to the hard drive as first priority to boot the installed Windows from the hard drive. Use the same steps above to revert the boot option.

Let us know if you need further assistance on Windows, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,
Rishad K T

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 27, 2024 Views 8,033 Applies to: