Windows 10 not compatible with Lenovo Ideapad Miix 10 tablet

Hi,

I have the Lenovo Ideapad Miix 10 tablet for about two years. I learned today that it is not compatible with Windows 10, because of the Intel(R) Graphic Accelerator Card. How and why can this be possible, as this product is still supported. Why is Windows 10 HCL so narrow? This is an Intel graphics device.

Thank you.

Question Info

Last updated November 28, 2019 Views 2,781 Applies to:

Hi,       

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Windows 10 is our most tested version ever, with millions of users involved in providing feedback. So while we can’t provide an iron-clad guarantee for every configuration of every device, Windows 10 is designed to be compatible with the vast majority of devices.

For details on your specific device and apps, use the Get Windows 10 app to do a compatibility check. Click the menu in the upper left and select “Check your PC” or “Your PC is good to go” to displays any known compatibility issues and recommended resolutions. For the best upgrade experience, please plan your upgrade after getting the notification that Windows 10 is ready for your device.

If your device does not meet the requirement then I'm afraid we would not be able to help you. You will have to contact your device manufacturer.
Thank you.

Rohit Chettri
Forum Moderator

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

This Problem seems to be solved: Probably INTEL has updated the driver for the Graphic Accelerator.
Yesterday my Miix 10 Ideapad was changed to Windows 10 sucessfull with Windows-Update!

Great!

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

I managed to update my Lenovo Ideapad Miix10 by updating the graphics Driver. I looked up at the Lenovo Support site. At the Support page for the Miix10 there is a Driver update from 2014. The original Driver on the Miix was from 2013. After installing the 2014 Version there was no compatibility issue any more and Windows 10 was installed. I did not check every Feature yet but it seems that Windows10 is working fine on the Miix10.

Sorry this didn't help.