Upgrade a PC with no internet connection

I have two PC's I would like to upgrade from Windows 7 SP 1 to Windows 10, I have the install media I saved from my Laptop when it upgraded and I made an install disk. The problem is the two PC's I need to upgrade are in a location that does not have internet. I could tether my phone to the machines, but even then I would have very limited and spotty internet. How would I upgrade these PC's without having to have a good internet connection; I could keep them connected long enough to validate the license but keeping both connected long enough to download the entire Windows 10 and updates, etc. is just not feasible.

Question Info

Last updated December 28, 2017 Views 120 Applies to:

Hi Jason,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

Did you try to install Windows 10 ISO on other two pcs without Internet Connection?

For activation you should have Internet Connection. So try installing without Internet and check if it helps. 

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.             

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I tried to run the installer but it asks for a product code I don't have so that's as far as I get.

Sorry this didn't help.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the installer to run and find an activation code or let the installer run without one?

Sorry this didn't help.