I DONT want windows 10 - how do i get rid of the annoying reserve an upgrade notification!?!?!

I personally do not want windows 10 as windows 8 annoys me enough with all this making a laptop/PC like a tablet stuff (''Tiles, smart gestures etc.''). Is there a way to get rid of the annoying notification prompting me to constantly reserve an upgrade without simply ''hiding'' the notification? I want to be rid of it completely, sign the page that says i DONT want to reserve a copy, and give the reasons for this!

Cheers all for your time/help

Cal.

Ps.

To everyone who is wondering, simply hiding the notification doesnt work, it will reappear every time you log in!

The answer below worked! I went to control panel > windows update > view update history > see installed updates > then uninstalled the one noted below!

Youll have to stop automatic updates now though, because it will keep installing it again and again (noting it as some kind of security update?) just take note of the number and ensure you dont install it manually in the future!

Cheers again ALL!

Question Info

Last updated June 15, 2019 Views 32,963 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Click Start

Type: view installed updates

Hit Enter

Look through the list for the KB3035583 update.

Right click it and click Uninstall

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

3 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Just to clear this up incase you did/didnt do anything.

Just simply uninstalling the one worked fine for me and the notification has never come back!

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.