The last product key you entered can't be used on this copy of Windows. (0x8004E103)

I'm having a problem with my windows activation. The symptom first started when I open my Windows apps. A popup tells me that it's a file system error. I looked for answers on the Microsoft community and then I found out that my activation has errors. I don't know what happened but my laptop has been through a lot. The motherboard was changed since it got burned for leaving it open. Then recently around January, I changed my HDD to an SSD since it's getting slow. Everything was working fine throughout these events. Until now. I just updated when all of this happened. I can't even see my photos nor do anything much (download, update and use apps). I tried using the troubleshooter in the upper part of the photo but it gives me an error, saying something interrupted and shows the code I stated above. Is there a way through it? I promise, everything was well and it's about two months since I last freshly installed Windows on my new SSD. I tried chatting with the bot on Microsoft's website but it doesn't know this error code. Please help :<

Answer
Answer
Hi Eugene

Well, everything is good on your side, your best option is to contact Microsoft Support on a weekday and ask them to help you re-activate your Windows 10

Choose a local Phone Number:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13948/...

Power to the Developer!

MSI GV72 - 17.3", i7-8750H (Hex Core), 32GB DDR4, 4GB GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 256GB NVMe M2, 2TB HDD

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 15, 2022 Views 1,701 Applies to: