How to make Cortana works choosing Display/Input/Format language => English (US) and mantaining the real Location => another supported Country (e.g. Italy)?

I would like to maintain the UI of Windows to English but my location is Italy not United States.

While if I put all setting to Italian/Italy Cortana works, if I try to set the UI to English (as I prefer being a developer), if I leave my location to the real one (Italy), Cortana stops working ("Cortana is not supported in the region and language you've selected").

How I can do?

Enzo Contini

Question Info

Last updated January 28, 2018 Views 31 Applies to:

Hi Sabder,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing trouble using Cortana. Please let me help you resolve the doubts.

I suggest you to go through the article created by Sharath Srinivasa and see if it helps,

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-win_cortana/why-is-cortana-not-available-for-me-on-windows-10/99a6fc79-1119-4ca3-bc19-71d12d264567?auth=1

I hope the above information helps. Please do let us know if you have any further queries. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you Sabder for the reply, but I cannot find any solution to my specific question in that suggested thread: however I posted also there my question just in case!

I think it is quite common to configure a  PC with a language that is not the one of the location where you are ... so Cortana should work also in that case ...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.