windows update KB4022725 dated 13-06-17 slowed My PC to snails pace any ideas please

windows update KB4022725 dated 13-06-17 slowed My PC to snails pace any ideas please.

It was fine before the update but is taking forever to load anything since.

any help would be appreciated.. 

Many thanks.. GL...

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hello GL,

We'd like to get more information regarding this so we could further check and provide a more established workaround. Have you checked the Task Manager Processes tab, Performance tab and Startup tab so we could confirm what is causing the lag? Do send us a screenshot if possible.

Furthermore, to improve your PC performance in Windows 10 check this article for tips.

We will keep an eye out for your update on this.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

hi thanks for the reply i will attempt to place the images from the task manager for you

but there does seem to be an awful lot. I cant say I've noticed all these windows ones before, 

anyway here with luck are screen grabs.....

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the screenshots.

Some programs, applications, or system processes may use a large amount of CPU most especially when the program or application get encountered an unexpected error.

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you boot your computer in clean boot. A clean boot will help eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program, update, or when you run a program in Windows 10. For instructions, you may refer to this link.

Note: After the troubleshooting, boot your computer in normal mode by checking the same link and look for How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting section of the article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated December 8, 2018 Views 121 Applies to: