Why did my PC restart? Loop

After my PC updated it became so slow that it's unusable. I tried different things and even restored it back before the update but nothing worked. So I decided to reinstall windows 10. I thought that everything would be fine because the installation seems to be working but then this showed up:

When I click next it just loads for awhile then back to this. I don't know what to do. I ran out of options to try that's why I decided to post here for help.

Hi Ian,

In the meantime, we recommend rebooting your computer in Safe Mode to return Windows 10 to a basic state. It can help you to allow troubleshooting most issues on your computer. To start your in Safe Mode, visit this link: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10 and look for steps under the “From the sign-in screen” section.

When you successfully performed a Safe Mode, your next step is to clear the bad applications that causes issues listed on your System Configuration. This method is called Clean Boot. Visit this link: How to perform a clean boot in Windows to know how to do this.

You can watch this video to know how to perform Clean Boot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RYJfK4hpQM

If computer cannot be rebooted or cannot be resolve in the software side, you may contact your computer manufacturer’s technician for on-site assistance and let them perform a hardware diagnostic to your computer.

Let us know if you can perform these operations.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Johann,

First of all, thanks for taking the time to help me. How can I reboot Safe Mode in the sign-in screen if my PC goes to that blue screen I was talking about. 

As soon as I turn it on it just loads and shows this; 

And then my only options are to press Next which then loads the PC back to this. My other options is to shut/restart the PC by pressing/holding the power button, then again after turning the PC on it just goes back to load the same thing.

I'll try to boot Safe Mode from there.

Thanks again! I'll be waiting for your reply.

18 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

In order to go to Safe Mode, perform a mechanical shutdown. Turn off your computer completely for 5 minutes.

Then, press power on. You need to press the F4 button immediately as soon as your computer gets powered on.

You will redirect to the Safe Mode environment instead of this Windows 10 interface.

22 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 18, 2024 Views 21,710 Applies to: