Problem with Windows Update Nov 30th KB4051963 and Multiple Displays

Hello. I duplicate my display so that my TV and my computer monitor show the same thing. Ever since the latest update (Nov 30th KB4051963), my TV shows all these green pixels and weird colors. The computer monitor is fine, however. My computer uses a NVDIA GeForce GTX 760. I have done the multiple display for several years without any problems until now. I have made no changes to my computer at all. Anyone else experiencing this? I tried updating my graphics card drivers but this did not solve the problem. Thanks.

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup***

Question Info

Last updated May 22, 2018 Views 1,391 Applies to:

Hi Alexander,

This may be caused by several reasons. To name some, programs that are still running in the background because of incomplete processing, an outdated driver or broken files and programs brought about by the recent update.

Performing a repair upgrade may fix these anomalies as mentioned above. Kindly check How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file and find the forum article created by Andre Da Costa. Please be duly informed that you may be needing an external drive like a USB or DVD to create an installation media.

Let us know if the Repair Upgrade works for you. Otherwise, we’ll be here if you need further assistance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

This did not work for me. After the update mentioned above, my monitors are mirroring and not being recognized. I did a reinstall as directed in the above post, but same results. 

Sorry this didn't help.

The Nvdia people solved my problem. Here is the info they provided:

Fix:  Please follow the steps mentioned as per this link
http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4580/~/after-installing%2Fupdating-to-windows-10-fall-creators-update%2C-the-display

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.