ntfs file system error

can anyone tell me how to get past ntfs file system error page as ive watched all the vids on youtube and nothing works just keeps going onto automatic repair continuosly, wish i had never upgraded to windows 10 all ive had is prolems so i hope microsoft realise what they have done to peoples computers
Hi,
if you get a NTFS error you need to check this disk. Did you do this? What are the results? Please, give an exact errors' text or screenshot.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

The following steps outline the steps to fix Windows failing to boot and you can boot to the advanced startup options.
http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/05/fix-win...\

Please let us know if you need any assistance.
Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Sumit
Available 6 PM - 8 AM PST

It is always good to include your PC Specs, make and model in the question

Never Call the Phone numbers received in Emails from the Microsoft Community

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i cant actually get past the continuous loop of repairing disc as the f8 doesnt seem to respond so cant access safe mode and cant try a system restore and also when i tried to reset it b4 the loop started it would only reset to 89 percent then it would tell me windows had run into problem and no changes were made ive also tried to reset it by turning off and on 3 times and makes no difference so i cant check the disc either as suggested as i cant access command prompt

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

You may boot from Windows 10 USB stick and rum disk check from repairing environment. Do you have one?
If not, start Windows boot and break a loading turning computer off. Repeat this three times and you'll see an Automatic repair screen. You may try automatic repair or select Advanced option and run command prompt from it.
------------------
if you'll find someone's post helpful, mark it as an answer and rate it please. This will help other users to find answers to their similar questions.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i have turned the computer off an on like a hundred times and it never resets, it just keeps going to ntfs file system error stopcode way no numbers just the little side like smiley face way 2 dots an then goes to automstic repair also f8 doesnt respond so i cant get into safe mode or desktop at all, i have created windows media on a flash drive but cant get desktop opened to conduct repair! HELP PLZZXXX

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Do you have another computer near you to connect your hard drive as a secondary and run a check on that computer?
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i do igor yes, but i downloaded windows creation tool last night but couldnt get into desktop or f8 to use it so ive went into f2 security and enabled f12 then turned computer off and on pressing f12 an now ive managed to start reformatting using creation tool but thanks so much for ur time and help ur awesome

Phil

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, glad to hear this.
------------------

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated January 11, 2021 Views 895 Applies to: