windows10.0-kb3200970-x64_3fa1daafc46a83ed5d0ecbd0a811e1421b7fad5a

both failed also please help 

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2018 Views 19,241 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Cumulatieve update Windows 10 Version 1607 voor x64-systemen (KB3200970) - faild 0x800f0900

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Reply In reply to deleted message

wel none of the fix workt for me i disable update dont know if its an good idea

Sorry this didn't help.

wel i did the following 

to fix it 

sfc /scannow 

and then shutdown onedrive and it seem to work after that hope i was helpful for you 

Sorry this didn't help.

Same problem here. Another week, another update and another problem. Nothing new with Microsoft garbage. I am just tired of this Microsoft garbage

I'm the same way. My 4.0 GHZ system w/plenty of RAM and SSD has been working on KB32000970 for 24 hours, non-stop. It is stuck at Downloading updates 95%, and has been there for a very long time. My hard drive light is on, just about solid, for 99+% of the time. It is starting to look like this update may cost me a new SSD.

There is something flawed with Win 10 if an update takes substantially more time to update than to re-install the OS and all apps. This is a production machine for me, and for the past day, can hardly get anything done on it.

At this point, I don't know if: 1. I should just keep it tied up, wondering how much longer it will take; 2. re-boot and take my chances, 3. figure out how to stop all updates, 4. migrate to Debian. Possibly, if a reasonable update percentage thermometer that doesn't stay at 95% for many-many hours would give me enough feedback to help determine which option I should take. 

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Sorry this didn't help.

I am using SSD too and am having issues installing these recent updates. It won't install no matter whatever I do. Even their tech support couldn't get those updates to install. It's really hammering our SSD.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am using SSD too and am having issues installing these recent updates. It won't install no matter whatever I do. Even their tech support couldn't get those updates to install. It's really hammering our SSD.

Microsoft,

This update has been stalled for many-many hours at 95% completion. I have a very fast cpu, 16MB ram, 100kbps fios Internet, solid state drives, top of the line Asus MB. I did a fresh install a week ago, and as of a few days ago, Win 10 Pro was up to date. I've been watching Resource Monitor, Disk is often above 100 MB/sec, Network is pretty high on the 100 Kbps chart, CPU averages about 50%, meaning the system is very busy, but the completion % is stuck at 95%.

1. Is there any chance this update will finish, or should I just put another OS on it? Any idea how much longer I should wait (I really need to be able to use this machine SOON).

2. Is there anything I can do to speed up this update?

3. I'm concerned my SSD will fail prematurely as the HD light is on solid >95% of the time.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

After six attempts I cannot get this update to complete either but it doesn't hang or bluescreen or give an error code. It gets all the way to 96% and then tells me "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Do not turn off computer". It then rolls back to the pre-update state. I have tried the Update Troubleshooter several times. It seems to find and "fix" the same problems each time I run it, but without any effect on the installation of this update. I have also tried sfc scannow, which finds nothing wrong.

If I do not install KB3200970, will the next cumulative update, when it comes, still work or will the absence of KB3200970 block future cumulative updates?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys, I was having the same issue. I have posted a solution here in my post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/solved-windows-10-update-kb3200970-and-kb3197954/6ad3542e-81e2-4758-ab07-d21a2f3e08f4

That's the only solution that worked

Sorry this didn't help.

I got it working late yesterday, after roughly 36 hours of the hard drive light being on solid 95% of the time. In digging around, I found in Settings, Update&security, Update History, Failed to install (kb3200970). Clicking that link gets you to another window that has a link to More Info. That opens up a web page that lets you download the actual update file. That installed for me.

Sorry this didn't help.

I got it working late yesterday, after roughly 36 hours of the hard drive light being on solid 95% of the time. In digging around, I found in Settings, Update&security, Update History, Failed to install (kb3200970). Clicking that link gets you to another window that has a link to More Info. That opens up a web page that lets you download the actual update file. That installed for me.
I have already tried downloading  the actual update file of KB3200970 from the Microsoft Catalogue update website, but that failed to complete in exactly the same way as before, reaching 96% and then rolling back again. I have never had your problem of the install hanging - it always rolls back.

Sorry this didn't help.