How to remove support-logmeinrescue

Hi 

I was in a Microsoft tech support chat (here on the site) and they needed to install support-logmeinrescue on my Windows 10 PC for remote access.  Unfortunately we got disconnected after a reboot but this program doesn't show up in my remove/change programs.  The icon is on my desktop but I'd like remove/uninstall this program since I no longer need it. 

Thanks for all your help,

Michelle

Answer
Answer

Hi Michelle,

We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Is the system connected to domain?

Note: The programs which are installed in the computer will be shown up on remove/change programs to uninstall the programs from the computer. If you are not able to see the program in the remove/change programs, the program might have uninstalled from the computer.

As you are not able to see support-logmeinrescue in remove/change programs, the software might have uninstalled from the PC.

You may delete the support-logmeinrescue icon from the desktop. Open Desktop, right click on the support-logmeinrescue icon and click on Delete. The icon will be deleted from the desktop.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

8 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated April 21, 2021 Views 2,203 Applies to: