I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.
I would suggest you to remove and insert again your email information. I presume you are using Microsoft Mail if that's wrong, please tell me.
To remove your account from Microsoft Mail:
1. Open Microsoft Mail
2. Right click on he account you want to remove
3. Click on "Account Settings"
4. Click on "Remove account from this device"
Then add it again.
If the problem still shows up, the reset Microsoft Mail:
1. Press WINDOWS + I
2. Click on "App"
3. Type "Microsoft Mail" in the search bar on the right
4. Click on "Microsoft Mail"
5. Click on "Advanced Option"
6. Scroll down to "Reset"
7. Click on "Reset"
Please let me know if that solves your problem.
1 person found this reply helpful
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.